Disney @Home – A #DisneySide Celebration – Inside the Party Kit

I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own. ~Lucinda

My party kit arrived and I have to admit, I’m impressed. I had NO idea it would be this wonderful. My hostess gift is an amazing piece of American Tourister luggage. Seriously fabulous bag…sturdy, functional and beautiful.
American Tourister 21-inch Spinner - Wood Viloet

I opened it up to find it packed full of various party planning items, favors and supplies. And now that my party kit is here, it’s time to put it all to use. I’m happy to begin organizing and preparing at last.

I’m leaning towards a general, Disney Parks theme, but so far the only thing I’m really certain about is that I want to make carrot cake cookies like the ones I’ve seen at Writer’s Stop. I also want to try the Dole Whip recipe I found in my party kit. My head is full of ideas right now. I need to sort them and start experimenting pronto!

@Home Celebration Party Kit

Of all the items inside my care package…my favorites by far are the “So This is Love” lithographs by Will Gay. I sincerely love his work.

So This is Love...

A few months ago, I had the opportunity to interview Will Gay. I was a bit nervous, but found him to be very personable…so easy to talk to. Having listened to him describe his paintings and the creative process behind them makes these posters extra special to me. I can’t wait to share Will’s work with my guests…all but one of them, that is. I’m definitely keeping one of these for myself!

ºoº Be watching for more party posts ahead. I hope to come up with some unique #DisneySide creations to share. ºoº

This entry was posted in Mickey Moms, My Disney Calendar, Parties & Crafts, Reviews and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Disney @Home – A #DisneySide Celebration – Inside the Party Kit

1. Eva Wilson says:

Very cool! Thanks so much for sharing this – I heard that the kits were different for different hosts, but either way, this is amazing!

2. Jud says:

Standing by…. :)

3. Deb Silhan says:

Looks like it’s going to be a fun party! Can’t wait to read all about it! Love the Will Gay litho!

4. Can’t wait to get mine, it looks so amazing. I’m so excited

5. Donna Kay says:

Love it!! I can’t wait to see your fabulous #DisneySide Party!!

6. So exciting ! Mine comes tomorrow!

7. Can’t wait to see your party! My kit came today. It’s very similar to yours and I got purple too!

• DizzneeMomma says:

Purple rules! Disney Parks and Mom Select/BSM Media really went all out with this party box. So honored to be a part of the #DisneySide @ Home Celebration!

8. Oh Wow! I love that you got to meet the artist. What are the chances… maybe he will sign yours:)

9. Bernadette N says:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog post! I can’t wait to see how your party turns out!

10. I absolutely love the lithographs too! And the purple is fabulous. I love that color – it’s sharp but not too light to get stained. I love it.

• DizzneeMomma says:

Purple is my favorite! I can’t wait to travel with my new bag…except that, now when I travel, it means I’m leaving Walt Disney World. :oP

11. DIStherapy says:

What a special connection you have to Will Gay Lucinda! I love reading about the creative process, especially with all things Disney. If you meet him again, maybe you can ask him to sign your poster!! (Hey, you never know…!)

Happy, safe travels with your beautiful purple wheels. :D

Please share YOUR thoughts...