Wordless Wednesday – Disney Friends

To my funny Disney friend who’s having surgery today: You’ve become a very best pal to me lately. I’m looking forward to more Magical fun together. So please hurry and recuperate! Time’s a wastin’. ;o)

Life’s a happy game
You could clown around forever
Neither one of you sees, your natural boundaries
Life’s one happy game!

For more fun Disney photos, visit Deb’s Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop over at Focused on the Magic.

You may also like...

32 Responses

1. Wishing your friend a speedy recovery as well. Gorgeous photo of the two of you at AoA.

2. hope you friend recovers quickly!

3. DIStherapy says:

A sweet thought- sending prayers her way. She’s lucky to have a “friend in you”!

4. Jodi Whisenhunt says:

A day at Disney will help her recover, I’m sure ;)

5. Here’s to a great picture and a quick recovery!

6. Great photo of the two of you. I hope she has a speedy recovery. :)

7. Grisel says:

Wishing your friend a speedy recovery! Great shot of you two :)

8. Awesome pic, I loved AOA.. Prayers and Pixie Dust ;-)

9. All the best to your friend! Hope to see you together in The World soon!

10. Deb says:

Happy Belated Birthday Dear Disney Friend!! I hope your day was magical!

Such a sweet and fun picture! I’m sending prayers and pixie dust her way for a speedy recovery!!

11. Very sweet tribute. :) Wishing your friend a speedy recovery! :)

12. Awwwwwwwwww you made me cry. Thanks for the well wishes.

13. What a nice tribute and on such a fitting day! Thanks for sharing. Hope everything went well with the surgery!

14. Brenda says:

Hope your friend is doing well.

15. Beautiful photo… hope your friend is doing well.

16. Shawn says:

I don’t understand “wordless Wednesday”. I see it on many blogs and on twitter. All of the posts have words in them? Shouldn’t they just be pictures of Disney?

• DizzneeMomma says:

Depends on where the bloggers are sharing and what they want their post to be. I don’t think there are any hard and fast rules on it. Hopefully, Wordless Wednesday posts contain at least one photo of some sort. And that they’re enjoyable to someone.

Please share YOUR thoughts...