You may also like...

14 Responses

1. Lisa says:

What a great shot for April Fool’s Day!! I had no idea that Disney had a Mardi Gras parade – it would be so much fun to attend!

• DizzneeMomma says:

Hi Lisa! This guy is actually a permanent fixture at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter. He’s huge too! You’ll spot him out near the Dabloon Lagoon pool. Quite a sight. :o)

2. I’ve never been to Port Orleans, but that is a really colorful photo.
    I have hear it is an awesome resort, we’ll have to check it out sometime. Maybe you & ia can have lunch there when you come HOME!

3. Deb says:

What a great sign! perfect for April! I too haven’t stayed at PO. The decor is so cool. I’ve stayed at at Riverside (when it was Dixie Landings) and really enjoyed it. Have to put it on my Bucket List.

• DizzneeMomma says:

I love the feel of PO-FQ. We’ve stayed there twice now, but only for a night or two each time. I need to check out Riverside more. I strolled through one evening with a friend, but was so caught up in conversation, I didn’t notice much of the resort. Seems very nice. :o)

4. Deb says:

Your site looks so good!! Congratulations on the move!! Your hard work really paid off!! Stunning!

• DizzneeMomma says:

Thank you so much, Deb. There was a bit of work and some frantic scrambling involved, but I’m so glad I finally did it. I have Disney Group Blogger Giveaways and YOU to thank for the push. I owe you. <3

5. DIStherapy says:

Lucinda- LOVE your new look!! As always, you do clever things with the topic; no fools at your house :D

6. Great photo for April! My mom is an April Fools baby, I need to show this to her. :)

7. How cool and perfect for April too. I’ve never stayed at Port Orleans but this sure looks like a sign of fun times. Great shot!

Please share YOUR thoughts...