"L" is for Laughing! …and Live it Up! …and Let's Go!!

Lilo’s Dog in a Lei

Living with the Land

Leaping Horse Libations at Luna Park Pool

Laughing Place Log Ride

Late Night Lobby (POP Century)

For more Wordless Wednesday photos, visit 5MinutesforMom.com and the Wordless Wednesday hub.

To see more Disney “L” photos, visit That Disney Blog. Jill is hosting an alphabet-themed hop there, so click on over and check out all the “L” posts in the comment sections. Lots of cool stuff to see.

You may also like...

14 Responses

1. manda says:

I love that last photo :) SO cute!

• Lucinda says:

The last photo was taken at 3AM! Little man slept most of the way to WDW so he was up for the night. I walked him around the grounds so he wouldn’t keep the rest of the family awake.

2. ~jill says:

I love your WDW pictures! can’t wait to our next visit to the other coast.

3. Deb says:

Once again you have great “L” pics! LOL

• Lucinda says:

Can you pick me out on the Splash Mountain pic?

Yeah…I’m the one that looks like I’m afraid I’ll die. It was the first time down for my 4yo son and he got out of his seat and was trying to get down on the floor. I was freaking out trying to hold him in his seat. Ooooh…what fun!

I’ll have three Splash Mountain newbies on my next trip. Hopefully, they won’t try to climb out of the log.

4. Wonderful photos! You have me missing Disney. Haven’t been in over 2 years – waiting now on our toddler to get a little bigger so we can take him for his first visit. :)

5. Melissa says:

I love the Splash Mountain picture. And yay for getting to go back soon! I hope you have an awesome trip. :o)

• Lucinda says:

Thanks Melissa! The Splash Mountain pic is a little embarrassing. Even when my kids aren’t trying to bail…I always have a look of fright. Just can’t relax for those drops…but I love ’em!

6. The Mrs. says:

“L”ove the pics :) And I’m sooo excited for your trip back! I know exactly how you feel when you need that Disney fix!!

7. innergybeauty says:

Wow! it looks so enjoyable trip. Nice post. Pls try to visit my entry. thanks

Please share YOUR thoughts...